My Ads Test

Monday 25 August 2014

Nak macam ini! #1 :) - A repost

Assalamualaikum..

This is new..hmm. i've never tried uploading my drawing in the web before..hope it turns out alright. (thanks for the very not-so-pro-photo-editting skill of mine! ;(..)

Okay, whatever. So i have passion for drawing :*> ...yayyy~ But this is the first time me drawing "muslimah" character..(with hijab on. sebelum-sebelum ni aku sangat suka lukis character yang sangat SExy Mexy GiLorz!!! >.<)..insap daa. maybe sebab da tua kan :p uhukkk!

This column is where i put my ideas into drawings (through some 'inspired by' styles and verily, my own imaginations; what i like,CLEO..bla~bla~bla~! :D)....so when i think its cool....ahahh!!! i'll dash to the mall!. Getting the 'look'!

and there goes the....'NOTHING can stop me!!!' mode..wink~* ;)

 oh semak. macam aku sorang je yang paham drawing ni..


 
tadaaaa~.....how similar is it?..i don't know. but i'm loving it! :)
Ouh, thank you for killing your time on this entry! >.<
Take Care peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment