My Ads Test

Sunday 20 September 2015

Padi House Restaurant, Putrajaya

Assalamualaikum...hi all!

Since I'm officially married to my job now, eating out (lunch-time) is always like easy-peasy-quick-simple-fatty meal. Yes fatty. You need some fats to get you go round and about no? I would say I neglected my diet a lot nowadays. If not because of my mode of transport to work is the LRT- yeaapp.marching to and fro helps burning those fats again thank goodness :'D - I would have been breeding fats by now!

So to kickstart a u-turn in my diet programme (mind you,the overall objective is towards healthier me,not solely to lose weight :)), I think I have to reward myself with a good time-out with my girlfriend which to help her on her new batch clothing collection photoshoot set in Moroccan Pavillion Putrajaya (This will come in another entry of course ;)) ..and alsooo to try out at The Padi House restaurant in Putrajaya too :)



 *credits to whoever this pictures-belong-to-in-foursquare*

 So a bit teasers about this restaurant; a restaurant which I find cotemporary and modern with a classy touch to it...there are around five branches if i'm not mistaken, but I'm only familiar with Putrajaya and Cyberjaya branches. I personally love Putrajaya outlet better since it gives more privacy and space :), compared to the latter which is so much more noisy and crowded and since it is open-air base, there is no seperate zone for smokers :(

So my review will be based on these aspects; setting, menu and service :)

#1 Setting

I love the setting of the restaurant; seperated zones for smokers and non-smokers. So basically the dining sets are clustered into three different theme; Open-air, coffee tables (with sofa dude..sofaa) and the ordinary dining tables. So below here are the sneak-peeks.







#2 Menu

Aaaaaaah..food glorious food :) I like that how the restaurant themed so well with class and modern yet we can have food varieties; from Asian palates (local, vietnamese, thai etc) to western options like steaks, grilled and Mexican food too :) ...and the price is tolerable - not something you would go everyday though, but for weekend treats will be a great pleasure :) for main course, price ranges from RM12 to RM30.

Seriously, if you dare try Secret Recipe before, this one will be about the same price range (maybe cheaper i think) but with mooore varieties on its menu!





From the top left (clockwise) ...Eggplant Pasta with Meat sauce (MYR15.90), Frozen Yogurt Cheese (MYR7.80), Vietnamese Chicken Chop Rice (MYR14.90), Fries (MYR6.90)....and I only had Plain water (MYR2.00) and Honeydew Juice (MYR5.50) for drinks :)

I wish I did snap a close-up for each meal we ordered......but I don't know..just one bite and the food vanished :/ (lol)


Eggplant Pasta with Meat sauce (MYR15.90)
Simple and savory meal. The pasta and egg-plant are tender to taste. Tangy meat-sauce with subtle spiced to it. Love~!


Vietnamese Chicken Chop Rice (MYR14.90)
On the plate; Coleslaw, grilled-chicken, fried egg, two-spring rolls with signature Vietnamese sauce. I so love this Asian platter! :D I especially love the sauce - sweet, tangy, lemony sauce with a light splash of fish-sauce..well it's not Vietnamese if it's not fish sauce :) ..

 
Frozen Yogurt Cheese (MYR7.80)
Light-weight cheese cake with rich cream icing. Very light with just-right sweetness :)

#3 Service

Not exactly the 5-star service from the staff..but I think they are doing just fine.

I wish they provide more plug points too as I personally gonna love having doing my work whilst having lunch :) ...and did not notice whether they have free wifi access.Hmm..

So I guess that's all for the review. I sure will revisit this restaurant and highly recommend it for a get-together occasions with friends and families :).. If any of you have your own experience in The Padi House do let me know in comments below yaa.

If any of you are interested, here is the contact details for the restaurant:

Galeria PjH, Persiaran Perdana,
Presint 4 (G-Floor), 62100 Putrajaya,
WP Putrajaya, Malaysia

Contact for reservation:
012-6965421


Thank you for your time here. Take care :D

2 comments:

  1. It is the best time to make a few plans for the long run and it's time to be happy.
    I have learn this put up and if I could I desire to counsel you few fascinating things or tips.

    Perhaps you could write next articles regarding this article.
    I wish to learn more issues about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great and awesome post. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. I really like this interesting blog post.
    https://www.bharattaxi.com

    ReplyDelete